We didn’t want to cancel the FORE Every Child Golf Classic so we decided to Play Your Way during the month of October at Cotton Valley in Tarboro. We hope you will enjoy a round of golf that supports a great cause. Thank you for your support and many thanks to Cotton Valley for their help!
Here’s how it will work:
If you have already paid for a team…
- You’re in! Just confirm your team members with us and we’ll send you everything you will need.
- Contact BLambeth@depc.org or MDood@depc.org with your team members. We will send each team captain vouchers to play golf at Cotton Valley during the month of October as well as a voucher for lunch and some other fun swag from DEPC.
- Get your team together and schedule your own round of golf at Cotton Valley (252-824-0818) at a time that works best for you during the month of October.
- Play super ball format with your team and submit your score card (or a photo of it) to enter your team score (must be played in October to count). Want to play as individuals? Just have your team captain turn in one score card for your team that reflects best scores for each hole.
- Remember – this is an honor system. No handicaps.
- One mulligan and one tee buster per person. Each person is entered into a raffle drawing.
- Winners will be announced Nov. 1
If you have not already signed up and want to play:
- No worries! Contact BLambeth@depc.org or MDood@depc.org to confirm your participation and team members and let us know the best address to send your vouchers and goodies.
- Send in payment for your four-person team. $300 per team made payable to DEPC, P.O. Box 1245, Rocky Mount, NC 27802 (registration form ) Must be paid by Sept. 30 in order to play.
- We’ll send you vouchers to cover your green and cart fees for your team (four per team) along with some other fun swag. See information above about the tournament.
- You can pay online here. Just click the sponsorship level you’re interested in and pay by a credit or debit card.
Each participant will receive:
- voucher to play (greens and cart) in October 2020
- a voucher for lunch
- fun swag from DEPC
- chance to win raffle prizes (drawing on Nov. 1)
- team recognition on social media and annual report
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams
Want to be a sponsor or donate a prize for our raffle?
Please let us know. Sponsors will be recognized on our website and social media platforms. Sponsorships range from $100 to $2,500. Please click here if you would like to purchase a sponsorship online.