Join a group of caring, committed individuals, families, community members and become a
VOICE for Children through the Virtual Community Fellows Program 2021!
Community Fellows is a FREE 12-week Leadership Development Program that focuses on
Visioning, Goal Setting, Solving Community Problems, Health and Early Care and Education.
Emerging leaders, parent leaders, existing leaders, faith-based leaders and other community
partners and organizations; through your involvement you will gain:
• FREE leadership training opportunities with trained professionals that will build your skills
sets and capacity
• Essential skills to become a VOICE in my community
• Opportunities to network with other caring, passionate people, just like you
• The chance to make a lasting change for your community, your neighbors, and your family
• Understand the connection of health, literacy, family support & early care and education in
early child success
All classes will be Virtual via Zoom. Applications accepted from January 4, 2021 to January 29,
2021. Due to COVID-19, applications can be picked up & returned Monday through Friday in the
lobby at Down East Partnership for Children, PO Box 1245, 215 Lexington Street, Rocky Mount,
NC 27802. Applications can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.depc.org.
Zoom classes will be held on Monday nights beginning February 1, 2021 to April 19, 2021 from
5:30 pm – 7:00. Register early, limited space!!
For more information, contact Viola Barnes Gray at 252-822-1827 or visit us at www.depc.org.