We are currently accepting Pre-K applications by mail with supporting documentation.
Please download the application below and mail it in with all the required documents.
Link to NC Pre-K Application: NC Pre-K Application
Completed applications should be mailed to :
NC Pre-K Program
PO Box 1245
Rocky Mount, NC 27802
For more information about the NC Pre-K Program visit our website here.
To participate in these pre-kindergarten programs your child must be four years old on or before August 31st of the current program year and must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Family’s gross income is at or below 75% of the State Median Income level
- Child has an identified developmental disability
- Child has Limited English Proficiency (LEP) as indicated by the family and/or child speaking limited or no English in the home
- Child has an educational need as indicated by the child’s performance results on an approved developmental screening or in an existing Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Child has a chronic health condition as indicated by the diagnosis from a professional health care provider
- Child and family are identified as homeless
- Child is a member of an eligible military family
**Determination of eligibility does not guarantee a placement in a pre-k program. Placement is also determined by availability of funds**