Are your kids tired of being stuck indoors with all of this rain? Do they want to get up and moving? Here are a few games that do just that while staying dry inside!
- Freeze! – Have kids dance to music. When the music stops, they must freeze in whatever position they are in!
- Indoor Hopscotch – Use masking tape to make the outline and throw a marker, coin, or beanbag
- Indoor Bowling – Reuse those empty plastic bottles! Make a starting line using duct tape, line up the bottles, and use a ball to roll
- Simon Says – This is a classic! Simon can say hop up and down, touch your toes, or dance in circles; options are endless!
- Indoor basketball – All you need is a bucket and a rolled up sock for this game! (Please use a clean sock!)
For more ideas visit http://www.todaysparent.com/family/parenting/20-fun-indoor-games/
Also, be sure to “Like” us on Facebook to keep up with events and suggestions as they happen!