The Down East Partnership for Children will be offering FREE Summer Playgroups for parents and children age’s birth to 5! (School age siblings are always welcome)
- Come play and learn every Wednesday morning starting June 24th through July 29th 2015.
- All playgroups will be held on our Outdoor Discovery Park from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- You and your little one can explore and dig in our sand area, play in our village houses, swing, climb, ride bikes, dance on the stage, splash in our water fountain and much, much more!! We also have a smaller play area for younger children as well!
- Arts and Crafts available.
- Healthy snack and water will be provided
You Must Register to Participate!
Call Pattie Davis at (252) 985-4300 or e-mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Playgroups are held at: The Down East Partnership for Children
215 Lexington Street, Rocky Mount NC 27804